Experience & Activities
Quinne Brown is an actress and a birth worker who is passionate about stories and the value of an individual’s beginning and path. She is a mother of two girls and actively supports the recognition of women and the feminine. Quinne shares her own story filled with adventure, challenge and the hilarious. Her acting career started on the set of the television soapie, 7de Laan in the year 2000.
She worked and learned from masters such as Annie Basson, David Dennis, Gys de Villiers and Wilna Snyman. After school, Quinne traveled and spent a year on an equestrian estate in the UK, where she qualified as a groom and trainer with the British Horse Society. She also worked in event management for a London-based company.
During the five years as a soap actress, Quinne became involved in South Africa’s transformation process through her charity work and public appearances. These included promotional appearances for 7de Laan.
Currently, Quinne is busy with the following projects:
- Public Speaker
- Ambassador for Special Olympics
- Blogger and Speaker for Mammas 24/7
- Birth Coach for young parents
- Brand Ambassador for Bloomlifestyle ZA
- Drama coach for 9-12-year-old students
- Workshop facilitator for teenage-girls, in order to inspire a loving awareness of each other
- And then, of course, an Ambassador for Project Brave Heart.
Therefore it was an obvious choice to make Quinne one of our Brave Ambassadors. Her bubbly caring personality and experience will be a great asset to our NPC. She will be assisting us with public speaking at schools, etc.